Atomic Makeup Scholarship
Ensuring that underrepresented individuals have opportunities to access higher education is important to us. Atomic Makeup is committed to furthering the preparation of minority students and students with disabilities with interest in the fields of chemistry, art, and entrepreneurship. The maximum amount of the award will be $1000.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or legal resident living in the United States.
- Applicant must have been accepted and will be attending a two-year associate's OR four-year bachelor’s degree program in an accredited United States college or university in the Fall of 2020.
- Applicant must be a member of a minority group that is underrepresented in the fields of cosmetics and/or entrepreneurship (i.e., African-American, Hispanic, Native American, Alaskan Native, Pacific Islander) OR have a documented disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Applicant must plan to pursue careers in the fields of chemistry, art, and entrepreneurship.
- Applicant must provide a Personal Statement (maximum 500 words), including personal history, educational/career goals, and extra-curricular activities.
- In additon to the Personal Statement, the applicant should answer following question, "How would you promote inclusivity in the world of cosmetics?" (maximum 1500 words).
- Applicant must provide two (2) Letters of Recommendation (one must be from a teacher or academic advisor). Letters may be only be sent by e-mail attachment, and the name of the student should appear in the subject line of the email.
All required materials must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship deadline is August 15, 2020.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.