Aqua Tide 🌊💙
Aqua Tide 🌊💙
Ingredients: Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate), Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein & Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-78, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: May Contain: Basic Orange 31, Basic Red 51, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Blue 3 (CI 51004), Basic Blue 7 (CI 42595), Basic Blue 54 (CI 11052), Basic Orange 1 (CI 11320), Basic Red 2 (CI 50240), Basic Violet 2 (CI 42520), Basic Violet 13 (CI 42536), Basic Violet 14 (CI 42510), Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Basic Yellow 29
CAUTION: Always do a preliminary patch test before use. Do not use near the eyes, as it may cause blindness. Wear protective gloves when using and handling. Use a protective balm around the hairline to prevent staining on the skin. Store in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight.
Absolutely NO nasty stuff. ZERO Ammonia, Sulfate-Free and Paraben-Free!
- Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. NO CONDITIONER, as it may give an uneven result.
- Blow dry hair COMPLETELY to make sure hair is extremely porous and to remove all moisture.
- Apply Cosmic Color Hair Dye as desired.
- Apply with a tint brush in small sections to make sure it is evenly applied and saturated in your hair.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap.
- Optional: Apply medium heat using a hairdryer, This will help to open up the cuticle and allow maximum color saturation. Make sure your hair cools completely before rinsing.
Suitable for ALL Hair Types - 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free - Made in Santa Ana, California, USA
#CosmicColor #CosmicColorist #CosmicBabes #CosmicColorHairDye